தேவகாந்தாரி Welcomes you !

“ஒரு சிற்றோடையின் சலசலப்பாய்...சிறகாய்…சிலிர்ப்பாய்..
எனக்குள், ஒலி எழுப்பும் சங்கீத சப்தஸ்வரமாய்…நீ "

Monday, June 14, 2010

Raadha Azhaikiraal !!!


This is One of the song which was pending for a long time in my wish list without a karaoke track. Then I thought of why should I not try to make a voice cut track and give it a try?
I don’t no why, but I simply love this song. This is also one of the best in IR sir’s memorizing tune collection. I recorded this in one stretch and after 2 take’s :D And since I have used a voice cut track, you may hear Janaki mam’s voice slightly, So please do pardon me for any mistakes.



Movie :- Therkathi Kallan(1988)                                   Music :- IR.                                                                Lyricist :- Vaali. 
Singer :- S.Janaki. 
Karaoke + Mixed + covered by :- Roshine




Raadha Azhaikiral !!!! | Musicians Available

குழல் ஊதும் இனியவனே........
மாலை பொழுது மயக்கிடும் வேளை, இசையினால் என்னை கொள்ளை அடித்தவனே.....உன் பெயர்  தான் என்னவோ  ???????  

No comments:

Post a Comment